1.Relaxer movement. Place the client's elbow on a cushion covered with a clean towel. worker holld the client's wrist and bend it back and forth slowly, 5 to 10 times, so it make client has relaxed.
2.Joint movement on fingers. Gently rotate fingers to form circles.work toward the thumb about three to five times on each finger.
3. Circular movement in palm. This is effleurage light stroking that relaxes and soothes. In the client's palm, rotate in a circular movement in oppsite directions.
4.Cirular movement on wrist. Hold the client's with both of hands, worker placing thumbs on top of client's hand, using fingers below the hand and using thumbs in . acirular movement in opposite directions from the client's wrist to the knuckle on back of the client's hand. move up and down, three to five times. Gently twisting in opposit directions to rotate up wring the client's wrist by bracing hands aroud the wrist.This is a form of friction massage movent that is a deep rubbing action and very stimulationg.
5.Circular movenment on back of hand and fingers.
1. Relaxer moverment to joints of the foot. using right hand to hold left foot just beneath toes and rotate foot in a circular motion.
2. Effleurage on top of foot. using both thumbs on top of foot at the instep.
using thumbs in circular movements in opposite directions down the center of the top of the foot. fontinue this movement to the toes. keep one hand in contact with foot or leg, slide one hand at a time back firmly to instep and rotate back down to toes. This is a good relaxing movement.
3 Effleurage on heel ( bottom of foot). using thumb movement and previous massage start at the base of the toes and move from the ball of the foot to the heel, rotating thumbs in opposite directions. Slide hands back to the top of the foot.
4. Effleurage mocement on toes. Start with the little toe, using thumb on top and index finger on bottom of foot. Hold each toe and rotate with thumb. start at base of toe and work toward the end of the toes.
5.Joint movement for toes. Start with the little toe and make a figure eight each toe.
6. Thumb movement friction movement. Pressure with thumb and move fist up the heel toward the ball of the foot. work from the left side of foot and back down the right side toward the heel. check for any nodules or bumps have to be very gentle the area may be tender. This movement stimulates the blood flow and increases circulation.
7. Metatarsal scissors ( a petrissage massage movement kneading). On top of foot along the metatarsal bones with thumbe underneath teh foot. Knead up and down along each bone by raising thumb and lower fingers to apply pressure. This promotes flexibility and stimulates blood flow.. Repeat.